e shtunë, 16 qershor 2007

In Memory of Mona and the 10 bahais women martyrs
18th june 1983

"Mona replied, 'Mother, If I knew that during each year I spend in prison only a few people

become Baha'is, I would wish that I could spend a hundred thousand years in prison.'

"And if I knew that because of my execution, all the youth of the world would arise, join hands in service to humanity, become selfless, teach the world about Baha'i ideals and try to move the world, I would beg Baha'u'llah to give me 100,000 lives to sacrifice in his path.'


"Mother, do you know that they are going to execute me?"

"You know mother, at the place where they're going to take us for our execution,
we will have to go up and stand on something high

where they will put a rope around our necks...
Then I'm going to kiss noose and say a prayer








object width="425" height="350">

Nuk ka komente: